Here's some posts which have caught my attention this week:
- Debate on Repositories and Open Source – April 20, 2009 –
- WriteBoard: A Collaborative Text Editor – April 18, 2009 –
- TrackClass: Track & Organize Your School Work – April 20, 2009 –
- Survey Says Baby Boomers Think Playing With Your Blackberry During A Meeting Is Rude – April 15, 2009 – - Interested in generational theory? This post might be of interest (I’m still looking at the data mentioned in this post so I can’t vouch for its reliability)
- WallWisher: Online Noticeboard Maker – April 14, 2009 – - I’ve only had a quick look at this and love the fact that you can embed other media in notes including video. This could be a very useful teaching and learning tool.
- Facebook As Teaching Tool – April 14, 2009 – - There is a link in this post to PraxisWiki which looks like it is collecting learning designs. Not much in there right now but could be one to watch
Automatically generated from my Google Reader Shared Items.
Last updated byat .