Here's some posts which have caught my attention this week:
- Edinburgh students reward best teachers – April 25, 2009 –
- Weak universities 'should shut' – April 27, 2009 – - We’re certainly in challenging economic times. Such times of crisis can have the advantage of allowing more leeway to drive through radical and contentious change – whether that would be seen as positive or not and indeed whether the word crisis is appropriate, it does make me think we should look at this time as one of opportunity to improve what we do and the way we work. This period can be challenging in the positive and not just negative sense of the word
- Article ‘Impact of Web-Based Lecture Technologies..’ – April 24, 2009 – - Full title The Impact of Web-Based Lecture Technologies on Current and Future Practices in Learning an Teaching
- 5 Easy-to-use Freeware Video Converters – April 23, 2009 – - I’ve used Quick Media Converter and MediaCoder – Quick Media Converter wins my vote but can be a bit slow to start up sometimes
- Scottish pooling model could make UK splash – April 23, 2009 –
- Scots fee debate is a 'non-starter' – April 23, 2009 –
- Podcast: How JISC opens up resources for education – April 23, 2009 –
- “Where Do You Learn?”: Tweeting to Inform Learning Space Development – April 21, 2009 –
Automatically generated from my Google Reader Shared Items.
Last updated byat .