Here's some posts which have caught my attention this week:
- Business firmly woven into the fabric of new framework – November 5, 2009 – Final link I’m going to make to the new English HE Framework
- Google Wave Is Coming to the Workplace – November 5, 2009 – first signs of Wave being integrated into enterprise software. I’m sure something similar will be appearing on the wire for Mozilla’s Raindrop
- Derek Morrison does a good job of filleting yesterday's "Higher Education Framework" from a technology in learning point of view. – November 5, 2009 – Whilst this will be of more interest to English HEIs I’m sure there will be ripples across the border
- Purdue University Adds Twitter and Facebook to Class Participation – November 4, 2009 – They’ve developed an application called Hotseat which enable backchannel comms from a range of social networking sites. Even though it is optional 73% of students used it.
- Podcast: Minister David Lammy speaks to JISC about the new HE Framework – Higher Ambitions – November 2, 2009
- Learn.Genetics – November 4, 2009
- Shibboleth – some deployment considerations – November 2, 2009
- WaveSandbox.com: Federate This – November 2, 2009
Last updated byat .