Here’s some posts which have caught my attention this week:
- Podcast/Press Release: ‘HE in a Web 2.0 World’ report – May 12, 2009 – The long awaited report is here. I’m sure the blogosphere will be going into overdrive for this one
- How To Get Through A Semester With Your iPhone – May 11, 2009 – Don’t dismiss his article thinking that not many students have iPhones. I saw a recent college survey where it appeared in the top 18 (a lot of the applications mentioned will also run in the iPod Touch)
- College strategies relating to learner-owned mobile devices – April 5, 2009
- ListenToYouTube: Convert YouTube Videos Into Audio Files – May 9, 2009
- JISC’s e-porfolio work inspiration for conference – May 6, 2009 – I wonder if Kev (Brace) has anything to do with this
Automatically generated from my Google Reader Shared Items.