Here's some posts which have caught my attention this week:
- JISC Legal e-Safety Webcast now available online – March 15, 2010
- Future Internet, Vol. 1, Pages 59-87: Mashups: A Literature Review and Classification Framework – December 22, 2009
- What might cuts really mean for higher ed – March 11, 2010
- Students swear by module of 'obscenely hard' work – March 11, 2010
- MyEdu Will Be Your Curriculum Guide And Virtual College Advisor Rolled Into One – March 11, 2010
- Google Apps Marketplace: Instantly Connect Your App To 25 Million Users, Profit. – March 10, 2010
- How To Get Started With Open Notebook Science – March 8, 2010
- No misconduct by professor who used student’s work in paper – March 9, 2010 – Another case of a student not realising their work belongs to the Inst. Were Leeds Met negligent in highlighting T&C?
Automatically generated from my Google Reader Shared Items.