Here's some posts which have caught my attention this month:
- Martin Hamilton's blog: How to be a Hacker: Code Poets, Technocamps, and the IT Skills Crisis - July 19, 2013
- Seven rules of successful research data management in universities | Higher Education Network | Guardian Professional - July 16, 2013
- Digital Badges: An Annotated Research Bibliography v1 | HASTAC - July 12, 2013
- Desire2Learn's Analytics Product Looks Very Good |e-Literate - July 10, 2013
- American MOOC Providers Face International Competition - Wired Campus - The Chronicle of Higher Education - July 7, 2013
- Coursera under fire in MOOCs licensing row (Republished) | Reluctant Technologist - July 7, 2013
Automatically generated from my Diigo Starred Items.