Here's some posts which have caught my attention this month:
- Martin Hamilton’s blog: How to be a Hacker: Code Poets, Technocamps, and the IT Skills Crisis – July 19, 2013
- Seven rules of successful research data management in universities | Higher Education Network | Guardian Professional – July 16, 2013
- Digital Badges: An Annotated Research Bibliography v1 | HASTAC – July 12, 2013
- Desire2Learn’s Analytics Product Looks Very Good |e-Literate – July 10, 2013
- American MOOC Providers Face International Competition – Wired Campus – The Chronicle of Higher Education – July 7, 2013
- Coursera under fire in MOOCs licensing row (Republished) | Reluctant Technologist – July 7, 2013
Automatically generated from my Diigo Starred Items.