In a couple of weeks I’ll be talking about TAGS at OER15 (14:30-15:00, 15th April). Whilst parallel sessions aren’t going to be streamed I’ve got a couple of ideas for broadcasting my session. If I pull this off I’ll be co-tagging my presentation #oer15 #740.
My notes for structuring the session so far is:
- Networks – shape, strength and characteristics
- Networked education – making the connection
- Footprints – seeing the connection
- Twitter in Ed – activities Adoption Matrix (Mark Sample) and examples
”anyone to become an active participant in the conversation” Ross, 2012.
- APIs – me speaky code
- Twitter Search and the Twitter Search API
- Anatomy of a tweet
- TAGS in the wild
- Context – SNA, ethics, vulnerability
You’ll see I’ve highlighted two items in that list and this is where you can help. If you have used TAGS to support your class/course I’d like to know:
- how does Twitter generally fit in to the course? Are you using directed activities or is there a more organically;
- how TAGS is used to support this? Post/ongoing SNA, situational awareness, …
As the session will mostly be me talking, preferably some video or audio would be great. If you’ve previously talked about Twitter/TAGS in education and a recording is available I’ll happily look at this and see if there is something I can use.