I’ve been somewhat remise in 2018 to include links to presentations I’ve given in this blog but I’ve gone back and published posts with slides and any material. Because you’ll probably miss these as they are now buried in the archive here is a summary:
- OER18: APIs … Opening for All: A beginners introduction to APIs using Google Sheets [Machina a machina] – Workshop at OER18, Bristol, UK, 19 April 2018
- TEL Quality and Innovation: What can be learned from the history of computer science – Gasta at ILTA EdTech2018, Carlow, Ireland, 31 May – 01 June 2018
- Twitter in Education: Interactively exploring the conversation with TAGS and TAGSExplorer – Online for TLC Webinar Series, 12 June 2018
- What about GDPR? – Talk at ELESIG Scotland, University of Dundee, 26 November 2018
As well as EdTech focused presentations I’ve also given a number of developer talks (just links to slides with these):
- GDPR compliance in Google Apps Script and G Suite Add-ons – Community Talk, Google Next ‘18, San Francisco, USA, July 24–26.
- … you can do that with Apps Script, GDE Summit, Sunnyvale, California, USA, 10-11 November 2018.
- DevFest Season
- All about Apps Script, GDG Glasgow, 17 November 2018
- The Google Analytics of Things, GDG Edinburgh, 25 November 2018
- Building conversational interfaces for Google Hangouts Chat bots – DevFest London 2018, GDG London, 01 December 2018
As for 2019 I’ve got SocMedHE to look forward to in January and some other exciting events where I can continue to develop by slide fu.